3 Magical Words that will Alleviate Business Stress
Picture yourself in a perfect world, in your perfect office, running your perfect business. What’s your role? Do you have team members or are you still doing everything by yourself? How much money are you making? Do you have products? Do your clients rave about you?
Yes, our perfect worlds are goals certainly worth aiming for but if you’re still a solopreneur who’s doing every job by yourself, it’s time to sit and learn the importance of these three magical words. Understanding and implementing these will alleviate your stress and help grow your business. Truly!
Analyze your business practices and ask yourself if there’s anything that seems archaic, redundant, or time-draining but with no results to show. Set aside time every month or at least every quarter to investigate activities you are doing that are not adding value to your business and eliminate them so you can save time and ultimately make more money.
Plenty of marketing, social media, and admin tasks can be automated nowadays, which frees up time for you to focus on serving clients and/or focusing on money-making ideas.
- Set up automatic monthly payments for your recurring business expenses
- Set up automatic monthly payments owed to you from clients who you bill monthly
- Automate your lead-generation on your website (caution: it’s not as simple as adding a “sign up for updates” or “sign up for our newsletter” blurb)
- Create automated email responses when people send in customer service inquiries
- Use an autoresponder to send monthly newsletters to clients
Be creative! There’s an automation service or app for everything these days.
Have you ever considered hiring an assistant or other virtual team member? All the automate tasks mentioned above can be completed in record time by an experienced virtual assistant while you focus on your social media presence and connecting with your tribe.
- Hire a social media manager to keep your followers engaged
- Upgrade your branding image by hiring a professional graphic artist
- Delegate tasks to experienced experts who can troubleshoot problems and complete tasks in half the time it will take you to do it
- Hire a tech pro to automate all your lead-generation and communication with your leads
- Invest in a website audit and get help to create a web presence that’ll present you in the best light possible in front of your ideal clients
How much is one hour of your time worth? If your time is worth $100(s)/hour, don’t waste your time on tasks that you can pay a few dollars per hour to complete! Use that time instead to serve current clients and retain them; or develop relationship with your leads and convert them into clients.
Do you need help with any of your tech-automation needs?
Click HERE and send us a message and request a pocket-friendly quote! Describe briefly your needs, as well as include your website and any relevant links and info you want to share. We have a team that can help you with about any of your tech needs, be that web-design, marketing automation, social media management... even entire eCourse creation or coaching and training programs development.