Picture yourself in a perfect world, in your perfect office, running your perfect lice coaching business - or any of the many other life-coaching spinoff niches.
What’s your role?
How much money are you making?
Do you have products?
Do your clients rave about you?
Do you have team members or are you still doing everything by yourself?
Yes, it's nice to fantasize about our life coaching business running super-smoothly, but if you’re still a solopreneur who’s doing every task by yourself, it’s time to re-think your approach to your business and learn the importance of three magical performance booster hacks (below). Understanding and implementing these will alleviate your stress and help grow your life coaching business faster, with less effort.
NEW HERE? Here are a few articles that you might find useful:
*No worries, they open in a new tab
Analyze your business practices and ask yourself if there’s anything that seems outdated, redundant, or time-draining, but with no results to show. Set aside time every month or at least every quarter to investigate activities you are doing that are not adding value to your business and eliminate them so you can save time and ultimately make more money.
For example, have you been massively present on your FB Business page for the past 6 to 12 months, but you have no engagement on the page, nor did it generate any business...?
How about other social media presence?
Are you wasting time on some of your social media platforms without any return on your time-investment? If yes, eliminate them. Reclaim your time so you can use it towards income-generating activities and better client-satisfaction and client-retention. Focus only on the top 2 to 3 (max 4) social media presence that actually generates results for you.
Are Fancy Apps Draining Your Time?
Another big time-drainer worth assessing is all the software, apps, toolbar extensions, etc. we own and try to master. Identify the few apps that truly benefit your business' performance and get rid of the rest (or outsource their operation).
Plenty of marketing, social media, and admin tasks can be automated nowadays, which frees up time for you to focus on serving your life coaching clients and/or focusing on money-making ideas.
- Automate your social-media posting. Set aside a few hours every week (or month) and create your posts for the whole week (or month; or even 90-days in advance) and schedule them to be posted automatically. Here are some great tools for this:
- Set up automatic monthly payments for your recurring business expenses
- Most service providers allow you to set up automated payments through their website
- Or talk to your bank on how to automate bill-payment (personally, I have 100% of my bills on auto-pay - have not paid a single bill in years - they are all set up through the individual service providers)
- Set up automatic monthly payments owed to you from clients who you bill monthly
- Instead of sending out monthly invoices (and chasing clients who pay late), let clients sign up for automated payments, this way their credit card will be charged monthly automatically
- PayPal, Stripe, and all the main payment gateways offer this option - contact them (or me) if you don't know how to set it up.
- Automate your lead-generation on your website (caution: it’s not as simple as adding a “sign up for updates” or “sign up for our newsletter” blurb) - here's a great post on this topic!
- Create automated email responses when people send in customer service inquiries. You can do this with a FaceBook ChatBot, such as SilferBots (it's free)
- Use an autoresponder to send monthly newsletters to your life coaching clients
- We use ActiveCampaign - I believe it's one of the best out there (while still affordable), but it does have a little learning curve (great customer support, though)
- aWeber is a great one - I recommend this to newbies who want to manage their own account. Really simple to use and one of the most powerful AutoResponders on the market (we used it for years before switching to ActiveCampaign).
Be creative! There’s an automation service or app for everything these days. Send me a message if you don't see your application listed above. Chances are I can recommend a great service for countless of your automation needs.
Have you ever considered hiring an assistant or other virtual team member? All the automate tasks mentioned above (2. Automate) can be completed in record time by an experienced virtual assistant while you can focus on your social media presence, serving your life coaching clients, and connecting with your tribe.
Here are a few ways to use a Virtual Assistant or any other type of outsourcing service:
- Let a graphic designer design all your graphic needs (eBook covers, social media post-images, etc.)
- Hire a social media manager to keep your followers engaged
- Upgrade your branding image by hiring a professional graphic artist
- Delegate tasks to experienced experts who can troubleshoot problems and complete tasks in half the time it will take you to do it
- Hire a tech pro to automate all your lead-generation and communication with your leads
- Invest in a website audit and get help to create a web presence that’ll present you in the best light possible in front of your ideal clients - Contat Us if you'd like a Free Website Audit** - we can only perform 25 website audits per month; Click HERE to schedule yours!
How much is one hour of your time worth? If your time is worth $100(s) per hour, don’t waste your time on tasks that you can pay a few dollars per hour to complete! Use that time instead to serve current life coaching clients and retain them; or develop relationship with your leads and convert them into clients.
E.G. Sebastian, is a Business-Development & Start-up Coach, and the founder of ClientsEnrollmentFunnels.com. Sebastian specializes primarily in helping coaches, consultants, speakers, authors and service-business owners put in place crucial elements to business success; help clients get massive online visibility for their business; and convert that visibility into paying clients.
Do you need help with any of your tech-automation needs?
Click HERE and send us a message and request a pocket-friendly quote! Describe briefly your needs, as well as include your website and any relevant links and info you want to share.